What is the EBIS Training Tracker system?
It is a fully on-line e-learning system that a wide range of organisations of all sizes use to deliver and monitor training to staff on health & safety. The system also has a unique feature of not only being able to customise training modules but also uploading your own training modules.
How does it work?
With EBIS Training Tracker you can:
• Use our health and safety e-learning modules
• Easily customize or adapt our modules with your specific content
• Integrates seamlessly with our paper based manuals
• Quickly create your own e-learning modules without requiring any technical skills or training
• Have staff take assessments and award them certificates
• Automatically send emails to your staff with their logon
• Run modules on iPads and tablets
• Upload and use other SCORM conformant modules
• Log external training (eg face-to-face courses)
• Track performance and generate powerful reports
• Export reports to Excel
• Chase those whose modules have expired or are about to expire.
Will I need to install any software?
Because EBIS Training Tracker is an on-line solution, there’s nothing to download or maintain - just logon and get going!
Do I need technical skills or to use the IT Department?
The system has been designed to be incredibly easy and quick to learn and use and no special training is needed.
What subjects are currently covered?
Please click on the subject for more details;
• Health & Safety Law
• Fire Safety at Work
• Manual Handling
• Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls
• Office Health & Safety
• Safety in Healthcare Premises
• First Aid
• Working with Display Screen Equipment
• COSHH Regulations
• Avoiding Back Problems
• Work at Height Safety
• Asbestos at Work
• Intro to Health & Safety at Work for Everyone
• Intro to Health & Safety at Work for Young People
• Noise at Work
• Needlestick and Other Sharps Injuries
• HAVS - Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
• Assisting a Wheelchair User
If you have a requirement that is not listed please let us know as we are continually developing new subjects.
How much does it cost?
There is a simple annual fee based on the number of staff users and modules, starting from just £2 per user per annum.
How do I get more information?
The best way is to have a look at the system yourself. We offer a free absolutely no obligation telephone demonstration followed by a free trial. Please contact us on 0845 519 5347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org