Back problems are a major factor in lost work time and staff illness. This manual provides practical guidance on avoiding back strains and injuries in the workplace.
It is used for staff training and inductions and is easy to read with its full colour 16 page A5 format.
- Why is it important?
- What can happen to your back?
- Putting your back under strain
- What can you do to prevent strain?
- Think about your general physical condition
- Information about your back
- Lifting and moving objects safely
- Look after your back
- What to do if you get back pain?