This manual assists in raising awareness of the dangers of fire. Includes guidance on fire prevention, what to do if you encounter a fire, fire extinguishers, emergency procedures and identifying fire hazards.
It is used in staff inductions, training and refresher training. The format is A5, full colour, 16 page and with a Check your knowledge section to test learning.
- If there’s a fire at work
- What do you need to know?
- How to help prevent fires
- How fires start
- Prevention is critical
- The importance of good housekeeping
- What to do if you come across a fire
- Understanding the different types of fire
- Using the right type of fire extinguisher
- Fighting fire - Do's and Don'ts
- Basic first aid in a fire situation
- Watch out for hazards