This booklet is designed to provide a practical guide to using computer equipment and VDU’s at work. Includes guidance on work planning, ergonomics, workstation set-up, posture and avoiding eyestrain.
It makes an ideal staff induction tool, is given to staff when carrying out workstation assessments and is also used in staff refresher training on DSE use. The format is A5, full colour , 16 pages clearly written with a DSE Self Check section.
- What does DSE include?
- Why is it important?
- Think about work planning
- What is ergonomics and how can it help me?
- What do you need to do?
- Using the keyboard and mouse correctly
- Getting yourself set-up correctly
- What can happen if I don’t use DSE properly?
- Using mobile DSE equipment
- Check your own DSE use.